GI Map – DNA Gut Microbiome Test
- This is the most comprehensive stool test available. Essential when you’re sick of trying to figure out what’s going on in your gut and microbiome.
- A thorough DNA assessment detects degree of Leaky Gut (and whether gluten is a problem for you)
- Gut Immunity (risk of food sensitivities). Inflammatory Bowel Disease risk (Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s),
- Very detailed numbers of good and bad gut bacteria (some from undetected tooth infection)
- Potential autoimmune triggers, Helicobacter (stomach ulcers),
- Parasite and worm testing including blastocystis hominis, dientamoeba fragilis, giardia lamblia, cryptosporidium and more.
- Yeast, candida and fungus overgrowth
- Hormone recycling problems, and for the first time VIRUSES – think Glandular Fever etc.
- Pancreatic enzyme digestion, fatty acid digestion, mucous membrane integrity
- I’m super impressed with this test.
- The Labs we use are Nutripath GI Map and Bioscreen.
Mental Health Testing & Genetic testing for Anxiety, Depression, Mood
- Using Biobalance and Methylation testing to determine deficiencies that affect detoxification and mood.
- MTHFR, Kryptopyroles.
- Cortisol Awakening Response uses saliva to test the adrenal stress hormone cortisol at 6 different times of the day. This enables us to determine whether you are cycling in and out of exhaustion and high stress. Then we can target treatment at specific times of day. It also checks DHEA.
- Many Australians are Iodine deficient, this is not commonly tested and is vital for optimal Thyroid function.
- Finding out about T4, T3, reverse T3 and Thyroid antibodies gives much more information than just TSH.
- Functional Pathology and specific nutrient deficiencies can reveal what your Thyroid needs including Hashimoto’s, under-active thyroid and overactive thyroid.
- Up to 75% of people with Irritable Bowel symptoms including bloating and or burping after meals, Gas, abdominal cramping, diarrhoea, constipation, acid reflux, nausea, acne rosacea have SIBO.
- Leaky gut symptoms including food sensitivities, joint pain, brain fog, itchy skin.
- SIBO can be behind the inability to get off restrictive diets like FODMAPs.
RBTI: Urine & Saliva – This is the best test to find out why you’re tired from the food you’re eating.
- This amazing test gives us clear insights into your body chemistry including pH so we can see if you’re too acid or too alkaline. It helps us find out the background of any health problems, as well as prevent conditions you may not be aware of yet. It is the perfect way to see if you are following family disease tendencies. We clearly see whether:
- you are breaking down your food properly, absorbing it, clearing waste or storing it,
- whether your liver is coping with its digestive role or not.
- Carbohydrate levels can be too high or too low. This indicates whether your energy crashes after meals and if you’re on track for insulin resistance or diabetes.
- Salt levels indicate whether your diet needs changing or you just don’t drink enough water.
- It also shows if a part of your body is under pressure, like the heart, thyroid, pancreas, gut and reproductive area.
Antioxidant & Free Radical Test: Your Wellness uncovered in a few drops of blood.
Free Radicals are a by-product of food, chemicals and exercise and can lead to cell damage and genetic mutations. Antioxidants absorb the free radicals neutralising them. If they don’t the damage is called Oxidative Stress. This can affect our energy, health, performance and cause premature ageing. This can eventually lead to or accelerate the progress of diseases. This is a great way to determine whether your lifestyle is healthy or not.
Omega 3 Index Test: Detects your red blood cell’s capacity to respond to and reduce inflammation
This finger prick test shows the past four months levels of Omega 3 fats in your red blood cells. We can determine whether your diet is providing enough essential fatty acids to manage inflammation. If not there is a greater risk of aggravated chronic pain, reduced immunity, sore muscles and joints, arthritis pain and much more. Leaky Gut also adds to the inflammatory load.
VLA: This Body Health Test checks:
- Cell membrane resilience which determines whether you’re eating enough protein and good fats to keep you strong and resistant to disease, absorbing nutrients and clearing waste.
- Fluid balance shows whether your cells (you) are properly hydrated like a grape or dried up like a sultana! You could be drinking a lot but it’s not getting to where it needs to be. We can also see if you have fluid retention holding toxic waste that hinders weight loss and energy.
- Muscle mass. Do you have the right amount for your age? Without enough muscle you don’t burn fat efficiently. We start to lose muscle in our forties, so maintaining the muscle for healthy ageing and life extension is vital. We can see whether the exercise you are doing is actually keeping you healthy.
- Fat mass. Your percentage determines the style of eating and exercise that will work best for you. Whether you need to reduce fat or gain it we can track it accurately.
- Mitochondrial Energy. This shows us whether your cells have plenty of energy or not. Then we can do something about it.
- Estimated Cell Age is best when it’s close to your actual age. This is worth knowing to see if you’re older than you should be and how to restore your youthful vitality.
- Your accurate BMI makes sure that you are in the healthy weight range for your body type.
Food Sensitivity Testing
- Are you wondering if wheat, milk or other foods are causing your uncomfortable symptoms? You’re not the only one! Sometimes food is not the problem though. I’d rather find out than torture myself by avoiding foods I like if they’re not the issue. Wind, pain, cramping, bowel disruptions and noise belly can be resolved.
- Often children’s eczema is caused by common foods. It’s remarkable how quickly their skin heals once the food is removed and skin healing nutrients are temporarily used.
- Constant blocked sinus, post nasal drip, irritating cough and runny nose can also be from food and or environmental factors.
- see FAQ’s for more details on specific testing options.
Check out what our existing patients are saying below. Please note that as our approach is tailored to each patient and their specific needs, individual results may vary.